Mvac is proud to design, manufacture and market central vacuum systems equipped with high quality components and leading edge technologies. Mvac products are synonymous of superior performance and outstanding durability.
Mvac over the years...
Les Industries David-Lacroix
Les Industries David-Lacroix were founded by Mr Denis David, in Boisbriand, Québec (Canada). Aspirateur Central Moderne 2000 was their first central vacuums line, offered in 1982. In the late 80's and early 90's, the slowdown in the construction industry throughout Quebec forced the company to close.
Taken over by Mr Daniel Bruneau in 1995, the enterprise's team improved the central vacuums to a point that greatly surpassed the company's expectations, overwhelming them with the great demand for their products.
Les Industries Trovac Ltée took over the company in 1997. In addition to the additional improvements they made, ITL's team worked on their units design by changing their color and internationalizing their logo. This is how, in the year 2003, the refined central vacuums took the name of the Mvac brand.
Today, our Mvac central vacuum is thoroughly equipped with high technologies, allowing us to offer more flexibility of use, superior performance and outstanding durability.
- Taken over by Mr Daniel Bruneau in 1995
- Its team worked on the improvement of the cyclonic filtration system by adding a metallic wire netting
- A brown paper bag was added to the filtration system of their power units, so customer could reuse their grocery paper bags
- Results quickly surpassed the company's expectations, which quickly becam overwhelmed by the great demand for their products and the heavy workload
Les Industries Trovac Ltée
- Les Industries Trovac Ltée took over the company in 1997
- Moderne 2000 became M2000
- The foam filter was replaced with a self-cleaning filtration system
- ITL worked on their units design by changing their color and internationalizing their logo
- In 2001, they eliminated the cone and installed a removable bag-adaptor
- In 2003, they decided to drop the 2000 in the brand name; it is at this moment that the Mvac brand made its entrance in the central vacuum industry
What about our Mvac central vacuum systems now?
- High-tech central vacuums
- GAMMA Technology
- AntiVibraSon (AVS) Systems
- Hybrid technology
- Teflon coated self-cleaning filter
- Made in Canada
- Offer more flexibility of use, superior performance and outstanding durability
Dynamic and visionary, the Mvac team is made of specialists from various domains, working for now more than 25 years on the development of innovative technologies which revolutionize the industry and establish new standards. We are also proud of the professionalism and excellence of our customer service team, always attentive to our customers’ needs and expectations.
Marc Bruneau - President
Being a visionary professional, Mr Marc Bruneau propelled Mvac towards new heights. His innovative mind and important experience in the industry allowed the development of hi-tech, durable and high performance products.